The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions in the Ecoactiv Recycling Platform.
IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- FINAL STEP IN THE PROCESS – READ THE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL CAREFULLY. This contains important instructions on what to do, how to separate, handle and pack your Items and print labels for boxes.
- PRINT THE LABELS & ATTACH A COPY TO EACH OF THE PACKAGES BEING DISPOSED OF, WHERE REQUIRED.
- PAYMENT LIABILITY FOR NON-COLLECTION OF $25: Where pick-up has been arranged, if the goods are not available when the driver arrives, or not packed in accordance with the details provided above, the driver will not collect goods and the customer will be liable for a “futile pick up fee” of $25.
- PACKING OF GOODS: Please ensure goods are securely packed as outlined in the Order Confirmation email instructions, for pick up by the driver and for drop off where provided.
- GOODS INFORMATION: Please review and ensure ALL details listed in Goods Information are accurate. If this information changes (e.g. number of items for collection increases), please advise us immediately by calling 1800 489 278 to avoid collection issues.
- SECURITY REQUIREMENT: Please ensure the Driver has the correct paperwork (i.e. Order reference & consignment number) on arrival and your details of the collection match.
In progressing this request, you are accepting the terms and conditions of the program.
For Full Terms and conditions please visit: www.ecoactiv.com.au/terms-conditions.
For use of the Platform please visit: www.ecoactiv.com.au/Platform-Participation-rules
Neither Ecoactiv nor its partners or referring websites have responsibility for loss or confidentiality of customer data. Before providing equipment for recycling, the customer or institution should
- back up or transfer any data prior to deletion;
- delete data on the hard-disk drives and any other storage devices in the products; and
- remove any removable media, such as diskettes, CDs or PC Cards.
Once the hardware has been collected, it cannot be returned to the customer.
Participation in this program constitutes a relinquishment of all rights to and in the hardware and other computer / electronic materials sent for recycling. Ecoactiv has arranged these third-party services as an accommodation and accepts no liability to any person or institution for any services performed in connection with the recycling offered in these terms and specifically disclaims liability for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright © 2020 The Activ Group Solutions Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Ecoactiv and the Ecoactiv logo are trademarks of Activ Group IP Pty Ltd.
FOR ANY QUERIES REGARDING THIS, PLEASE CONTACT THE ACTIV GROUP TEAM ON 1800 489 278.