The Infoactiv Group is an independent Solutions Provider in Supply Chain and Sustainability to brands, OEMS, corporates, Government and associations throughout the Asia Pacific region. Infoactiv‘s solutions aim to deliver tangible results to customers, saving money, increasing efficiencies and continually improving the performance of activities ‘post sale’ that deliver on their strategic objectives. Through our managed services, Infoactiv promotes environmentally improved outcomes that add value, bringing responsible prosperity and circular thinking into the supply chain in ways that are commercially orientated and enhance our customers’ brand.
Infoactiv is committed to reducing its operations-related environmental impacts and recognises that our activities have both direct and indirect impacts on the environment and the communities in which we operate. We believe that we have a responsibility to identify and manage these impacts as effectively as possible. We operate in accordance with all applicable legal and other requirements. Infoactiv is committed to the protection of the environment
We have implemented an Environmental Management System (EMS) in line with the internationally recognised standard ISO 14001:2015, which provides a framework for managing environmental objectives and managing our operations and services at our head office in Melbourne. This helps us to improve our environmental performance and promote greater environmental awareness among our employees, service providers, suppliers and stakeholders. Infoactiv is committed to preventing pollution and moving towards best practice corporate sustainability.
Through our EMS, we aim to:-
- Minimise the use of resources and reduce non-renewable energy consumption.
- Reduce waste through reuse and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where suitable, economical and fit for purpose.
- Work with suppliers and contractors to understand their sustainability initiatives and obligations and implement procedures to assist in the delivery of our sustainability commitments and environmental objectives.
- Work collaboratively with our customers to provide and promote sustainable solutions, fostering resource recovery and product stewardship through our managed services.
- Minimise and optimise travel for efficient business.
Infoactiv is committed to the continual improvement of its environmental management system and environmental performance and to identifying new opportunities that can contribute towards preventing pollution and achieving a sustainable future.