Products and wastes that can be managed through ECOACTIV
Whether you are a manufacturer, distributor, government department or business user, an ECOACTIV service will be custom-designed for the recovery, reuse and recycling of the following products:
- ICT products and peripherals
- Business imaging equipment and consumables
- Consumer electronics including portable electronic devices
- Small domestic appliances including kettles, toasters, irons and personal care devices
- Major domestic appliances and whitegoods
- Handheld batteries
- Cameras and photographic equipment
- Medical and scientific equipment
- Linear fluorescent tubes and compact fluorescent lamps
- Mercury containing products
- Commercial furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Commercial floor coverings and textiles
- Architectural and decorative paint and related surface coatings
- And other product/waste categories
Any and all of these products can be recovered through the use of purpose-designed collection units, designated drop-off points or managed product recovery events.
Ready to go?
ECOACTIV will help to minimise environmental impacts, risks and costs of post-consumer products and wastes so you can get on with business and maximise your competitive green edge in the market place.