E-Waste Collection and Recycling for Households, Businesses & Education
You can drop off your electronics at your nearest collection centre or have it picked up from your home or office. There are hundreds of transfer stations in our network and collectors in every state. Melbourne. Sydney. Adelaide. You name it!
Our partnership Apple means that your e-waste disposal service is FREE. We also work with charities to give you the option to donate your electronics.
Book your e-waste disposal service in 4 easy steps
Go to the collection booking form below
Tell us what electronic items you want to recycle
Provide us with the location of your goods
Choose between a pick up or drop off service
What you can recycle with Ecoactiv
Everything from your old kitchen appliances, entertainment unit to office electronics, can be recycled and disposed by Ecoactiv. If it has a cord, plug or batteries, you can recycle it!
- LCD/FLAT/CRT Monitors
- Copiers, Printers, Scanners, Fax machines
- Laptops/PC/Desktop/Tower Servers
- Cabinet Servers
- Mobile phones, desk landlines and phone accessories
- Computer equipment and accessories e.g. cables, webcams
- Storage media eg. tapes, discs, memory sticks
- Cameras & Photographic equipment
- Business Imaging equipment, cartridges & consumables
- Used Lead Acid Batteries & Handheld Batteries
- Small Appliances, Major Appliances & White goods
- Consumer Electronics eg. TVs, VCR & DVD players
- Portable devices eg. Two-way radios, pagers, MP3 players
- Game consoles, electronic toys, hobby equipment
- Light bulbs, Lamps, Globes, Fluorescent Tubes
- Car Batteries
Get your Electronic Waste Disposal - Anytime, Anywhere!
Ecoactiv offers an efficient and safe E Waste Recycling solution that never lets you worry about the disposal of those unwanted items hidden in a corner of your premises. Furthermore, our team can collect those items at any time, and anywhere from your given location. We ensure that every last piece of wastage ends up in the right place. It can be a charity if electronic items are functioning, or the recycling facility if they require proper disposal.
Reliable E Waste Collection Service
You might not realise how dangerous it can get to handle the e waste by yourself, especially at a time when all of the unwanted items have started to corrode and liquid starts to seep out of the metal pieces. So, it’s better to call professionals who have helped people like you with their removal needs. Our team is ready 24/7 to help you make the best decision to handling your e waste and sorting it out properly until we arrive.
Customer Oriented Approach for E Waste Disposal
At Ecoactiv, you won’t find any hidden cost that you need to pay at the time of disposal. Our services empower customers with timely information about their e waste which gives a boost of value to our services. Our team constantly works on ways that are efficient for handling all the waste and processing it, while also providing customised services as per your requirements.
Why you should recycle your e-Waste with Ecoactiv
1. It’s better for the environment and human wellbeing. e-Waste recycling prevents toxic chemicals and materials from polluting our water, air and soil. The fumes, particles or remnants of electronic waste can also pose a risk to wellbeing. Consumption or inhalation of chemicals or waste remnants can cause illnesses and diseases in serious case scenarios.
2. Make the most of the limited resources we have. Most of Earth’s natural resources used to manufacture electronic items come in limited quantities. By recycling your electronics, you’re providing materials that can be reused or regenerated into another product.
3. Address the landfill problem. The landfill is a big problem globally and every country is looking for ways to reduce the amount of waste produced and dumped. By recycling your e-waste, you are diverting the product from going to landfill and alleviating the issue.
4. Create more jobs. Growing the e-Waste recycling sector will require more hands. More people are needed for the pick up, collection, recycling and regenerative process. This means that more workers will play a part in the circular economy.